Wellies Top 5 Tips On Finding Childcare
Posted on 19th January 2017 at 16:04
Here at Wellies Day Nursery we understand and appreciate how important it is to choose the right childcare for your little ones.
We are passionate about working in partnership with you, creating a community that gives support to growing families. We have a dedicated childcare team who are highly qualified, friendly and enthusiastic. We ensure our facilities are well maintained and clean.
When it comes to understanding your child’s development, we aim to increase your child’s experiences through an enabling environment which is secure, pleasant, exciting and fun. We’ve created a place where your child gains sociability and sensory awareness with confidence and growing self-esteem. We work hard to educate your child through rural projects: planting and growing flowers, vegetables and fruit. Helping them learn about animals and the different seasons.
To help you ask the right questions when you are shopping around for the right nursery we’ve compiled our Top 5 Tips on Finding Childcare.
1. Please ensure you choose a nursery that is registered with Ofsted and is also fully insured. Ask to see a copy of the latest Ofsted report. Does it have an established history?
2. If your child has a food allergy, ask questions to ensure the staff are qualified to look after your child’s dietary requirements. Is the food freshly prepared on the premises?
3. Think about what makes your child happy. Does he or she love the outdoors or playing in a sensory environment. Make sure the nursery can cater for your child’s enjoyment.
4. Are the pricing options clear and simple? Is there flexibility to change with your requirements? Do they offer funding?
5. Ask for feedback from parents who use the nursery. Parents who are happy will be only too pleased to share their positive experiences.
Tagged as: Childcare
Share this post: