Be Part of Something Wonderful – Be Part of the Wellies Team
Posted on 5th July 2020 at 09:28
It is indeed true that Wellies is ‘where everyone loves learning in exciting surroundings!’
With over 30 years trusted experience and enveloped by rolling fields of tranquil countryside with regular visits from nature’s furry and feathered friends, Wellies has laid the ideal foundations for a healthy and happy environment.
Both staff and children alike are equally valued and cherished, where staff are encouraged to flourish in their careers, and as a result, instinctively support children to blossom in their social and developmental skills!
So, what qualities must a member of the Wellies team possess?
It goes without saying that to be professional and ambitious are natural qualities that a Wellies nursery assistant must carry as well as the natural ability to care for and nurture children’s ever developing minds and perception of the world.
Other qualities include:
• Have patience in abundance
• A good sense of humour
• Common sense
• Be a good role model for children
We currently have 3 roles available for the ideal candidates. All roles are 40 hours per week, and the benefits are as follows:
• Increasing annual leave with your length of service
• 3% employer contribution to pension when you qualify through auto enrolment
• Generous childcare discount from day 1 - subject to availability
• Performance related bonus
• Increasing sick pay related to length of service
• After 2 years of employment you qualify to join our health scheme
• Uniform provided
• On-site parking
Share this post: